Thursday, January 19, 2012

Doodling to Get Somewhere

I haven't posted any work in a while now with a lot of my focus going toward video editing and attempts at animation. I might post some of those at a later date, but for now, here are some doodles that were scattered throughout my old school notebooks. They are from a variety of class sessions ranging back to freshman year in college. From extreme boredom to wild sparks of creativity, the classroom is a great place for inspiration. I couldn't let the doodles just go to waste, sitting beside my old discarded notes. So I cut them out of the notebook pages and assembled them into collages on watercolor paper. Besides, I like the faint blue and red lines that intersect through the drawings, the occasional hole punch, or the bullet point notes that I couldn't avoid. They have a nice sort of aesthetic appeal that reminds me of school.






No comments:

Post a Comment