Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Inking on Moleskine

Here are some sketches that I pulled from my Moleskine pocket notebook. They are 3.5 x 5.5 inch drawings that I did in ink. I love drawing in great detail and these little pages give me just enough room to cover the canvas with quick, fully embellished sketches. I must admit that this pocket sized sketchbook is one of my favorite places to doodle because I can carry it with me almost anywhere I go. It may be tiny but it's convenient as hell, satisfying all of my random urges to draw on the spot.

Son of Abess Moleskine pocket sketchbook
Son of Abess Moleskine pocket sketchbook

1 comment:

  1. You are really establishing yourself as a kind-witted and strong-hammered artist. Trust your mind, trust your body.

    Take care of the senses and everything else will take care of itself.

    Like the kitten who chased the chipmunk into the Mountain Ash tree only to get stuck out on a tangle of limbs... "Hang in there, bod!"

    ReplyDelete